Thank you for visiting the Online Red Kettle. Our event has closed for the 2015 holiday season, but you can support The Salvation Army all year round by visiting give.salvationarmyusa.org.
We will be launching a new peer-to-peer fundraising program called #RedKettleReason this holiday season for 2016. Fundraisers will not only be able to select a community for which they want to raise funds, but they will also be able to choose from one of four causes and all donations will go to local communities.
- Make Christmas Possible
- Feed the Hungry
- Shelter the Homeless
- Meet the Greatest Need (unrestricted)
We hope you will continue to support The Salvation Army and thank you for your support! Please check back on October 31st. We need some more time to adjust the website and create an amazing user experience. This website will be redirected to the new one.
As a result of your donations last year, we were able to raise $1.5 million for programs supported all year long by Online Red Kettle funds to help us provide:
- toys, clothes, gifts, meals and hope at Christmastime to over 4,000,000 in need
- the joys of summer camp to over 200,000 children in need for the first time
- warm beds to over 10,000,000 homeless families and children
- donations to over 1,200 family stores to fund programs for adults in need of physical and spiritual rehabilitation and mentoring
- disaster relief funds to help disaster victims rebuild their lives one day at a time
Thank you for your support.
The Salvation Army Online Red Kettle Team