The Salvation Army in Central Oklahoma serves about 140,000 people every year! We can't do it without your help!
What do we do?
- Spiritual Care – The Salvation Army is a church with ordained ministers equipped to provide spiritual formation and growth
- Feed the hungry – more than 300,000 meals served yearly; 36,000-plus grocery orders given
- Shelter families – The Salvation Army Men’s and Family Shelters provided over 29,000 nights of shelter
- Senior programs – We have FIVE senior centers in Central Oklahoma that give the elderly a place to call their own as well as a hot meal every day
- Boys & Girls Club – The Salvation Army Boys & Girls Clubs offer a safe, fun and educational place for at-risk children after school and during summer
- Disaster response – The Salvation Army is a first-line disaster response organization, serving food, water, long-term and short-term care and comfort after natural or man-made disasters.
- Service – The Salvation Army Central Oklahoma provided aid to over 139,000 people in Central Oklahoma alone!
We’re “Doing the Most Good!” The Salvation Army is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible, and its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Our mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Thanks for your support! Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
Stay informed about all that is going on at Central Oklahoma Area Command by following us on Facebook and Twitter!